WHAT IS LI-POLYMER BATTERY?
Traditional lithium-ion batteries have been replaced with more technologically advanced versions known as lithium polymer batteries, which can be abbreviated as LiPo, LIP, Li-poly, lithium-poly, and a few other ways.
The electrolytes are contained in a polymer composite (as in lithium polymer), as opposed to an organic solvent, which is the fundamental distinction in terms of technological implementation.
THE BENEFITS OF LI-POLYMER BATTERIES
In comparison to lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, they provide four significant benefits:
Greater Power Density — The energy density of lithium polymer batteries is over 20 percent greater than that of lithium-ion batteries.
Lower Weight — Lipos are physically distinct in that they are placed in a flexible foil-like container as opposed to hard metal cases. This results in a lower overall weight. This results in a significant reduction in weight while maintaining the flexibility to accommodate a wide variety of varied form factors.
Different Forms — In addition to standard Li-polymer models, there is also a special-shaped battery that is bendable.
Stronger C Assessment — The C rating of the Li-Po battery is the final section criterion that must be met. The C rating of the cells is the maximum continuous discharge rating, and it is used to calculate how many amps your system can extract from the pack before it begins to overheat. When batteries are discharged at higher rates, their temperature rises, which increases the risk of combustion occurring. High rate is indicated whenever the value of C is larger than 1. A high rate can be defined in a number of different ways. The rate will be increased to a greater degree the bigger the number of C is.
- Polymer batteries have a higher power capacity than cylindrical and square lithium-ion batteries based on the first three advantages of polymer batteries.
- Strong C ratio li-po batteries are not commonly utilized in digital devices such as mobile phones and IPADS; nonetheless, these batteries are utilized in the power systems of electric cars, model airplanes, power tools, and wireless device model cars that demand speed and agility
Other services that Battery Expert offers:
In addition to standard Li-polymer models, Battery Expert offers customers bespoke solutions that are tailored to meet their specific needs. The southern region of China is home to one of our Li-polymer production bases.
The uniquely formed battery has a large capacity, is flexible, can be adjusted in shape and radian, is thin and light, and has a high degree of adjustability. Its thickness might be as little as 0.45 millimeters in some cases. Depending on the size of the battery, the capacity of the most important part of the battery can be adjusted anywhere from 22mAh to 3450mAh. There is the option of a low rate as well as a high rate.
- In most cases, a response to your RFQ will be sent within twenty-four hours. There may be a slight delay in delivery on occasion because of weekends or holidays.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 p.m. to 17:30 p.m. GMT+8 is our working time.
- Beyond 48 hours, you have not received a response from us, please check your spam folder in your email.
- Get in touch with us, and we’ll do everything we can to ensure that your purchase meets all of your expectations.